Friday 7 November 2014

Peace Quotes

Only Peace Quotes

Today we start with #peace #quotes in english from famous people:

Human Beings, indeed all sentient beings, have the right to pursuehappiness and live in peace and freedom.
 - Dalai Lama


Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding. 
- Albert Einstein

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” 
― Martin Luther King Jr

Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed..” 
 - Mohandas Gandhi

“You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us. And the world will live as one.” 
All we are saying is give peace a chance.” 
― Both of John Lennon


Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.” 
 - Buddha

“Peace begins with a smile..” 
― Mother Teresa

It isn't enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn't enough to believe in it. One must work at it..”  - Eleanor Roosevelt



“Let the first act of every morning be to make the following resolve for the day:
- I shall not fear anyone on Earth. 
- I shall fear only God. 
- I shall not bear ill will toward anyone. 
- I shall not submit to injustice from anyone. 
- I shall conquer untruth by truth. And in resisting untruth, I shall put up with all suffering.” 
― Mahatma Gandhi

“An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind.” 
― Mahatma Gandhi


You can leave here your quotes about peace.




No comments:

Post a Comment