Thursday 6 November 2014

Peace and love quotes

#Peace #quotes

#Love quotes for starting a wonderful day


  1. Peace should be your dream as love your life (great peace quote);
  2. If you love your brothers you love God (simple love quote);
  3. If peace is in your mind God in your heart (lovely peace quote);
  4. Help your brothers and will help to build love and peace in the world ("lovely peace quote");
  5. When I love I feel better, when I forgive I feel great (lovely quote);
  6. Peace is the unique path for better world, if you have children teach them the meaning of peace in the society and in the family. (teaching peace quote);
  7. Peace for us = peace for all, without peace for all you cannot get a real peace for us.

  1. I love because I am human, I love because I am proud to say that I am human.

No comments:

Post a Comment